Collection: BULLDOG BAZAAR VENDOR REGISTRATION
Vendor Fee = $50 Additional tables = $25 each
In registering for the Bulldog Bazaar, a vendor agrees to the following:1. To participate in the Bulldog Bazaar on Saturday, May 6, 2023, during the hours of 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
2. To set up in the Burroughs Gym on Friday, May 5 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
3. To pay a non-refundable vendor fee of $50.00, which includes the use of one eight-foot table, one white tablecloth, two chairs, and lunch for vendors on May 6.
4. To report all gross sales from May 6 to the Bulldog Bazaar co-chairs and pay 20% of the gross sales, exclusive of tax, to Norfolk Academy by 3:00 p.m. on May 6. prior to packing up.
5. To not act as a fundraiser for a third party.
6. To provide the agreed inventory of items that will be sold on Field Day.
Bulldog Bazaar Virtual Presale
The virtual presale will run the week prior to Field Day from April 29 to May 5. To participate, you will select three items that would be available for purchase in multiples or as a single piece. When your booth opens Saturday, May 6, you would have the sold items labeled and packaged in your booth, ready for pick up. All items purchased in advance are subject to the same 20% fee to Norfolk Academy. As the presale will occur through Norfolk Academy’s Shopify site, Norfolk Academy will provide your payment of 80% of presale total at the conclusion of Field Day, May 6.
You can still participate without offering a presale of your merchandise, but we HIGHLY recommend adding this for maximum exposure and success in the show. If your items are one-of-a-kind, we recommend featuring three pieces and, if sold, we can ask for additional merchandise to be uploaded for the virtual presale.